DC DGTL


















dcdigital@dcdigital.media

GLOBAL MUSIC DISTRIBUTION

We support the delivery of your artists’ catalog thanks to the integration with the most important digital music stores in the world .

Without a subscription,your music can be everywhere .

We are connected to more than 150 DSPs.

The link between your finished record and your future fans .

FREE Global Music Distribution

Your music will be on Spotify, Apple Music, Instagram Stories,

YouTube, Amazon Music, Pandora, Deezer, Facebook,

and 150+ other platforms around the world.

Keep ALL your rights.



Do you represent label , artist , band or you just want to upload and sell your music ,team with more than 15years of experiance is here to help you to send releases and collect all your money from the internet.

Review and organize your catalog on the same platform.

Easily distribute to different DSPs at the same time.

Manage takedowns and updates whenever is needed.

Check the Quality Control status of the most imminent releases.

Contact the clients whenever metadata corrections or additional information is required.

Submit any correction to our Quality Control team on the spot.


Easily review your account for any support ticket from your clients by using the integrated ticketing system.

Drop a personalized email to dedicated account manager.

Review your month’s aggregate sales and revenues.

Visually compare the evolution of sales to previous periods and filter data (per label, track, DSPs).

Download reports that we get from the DSPs .

See a detailed list of all out-payment requests and inform your clients.

Proceed with pay-outs through the integrated payment gateways.

Block payments if illegitimate activity is recognized by the platform or the DSPs.

Keep a daily track of newly created accounts and check your record of invoices.

Select between pay-as-you-go distribution fees or revenue share for each end-user.

Calculate his end-users royalty payments.

FREE UPC

A UPC is required to distribute each submission.

If you don’t have one, you can get a UPC from us for FREE.


Build a catalog of music 100% free.

We keep just 10% of your digital distribution revenue and you get the remaining 90%.

This structure incentivizes us to keep finding opportunities for ALL .

It also means you won’t pay a growing bill every year just to keep your music available online.

Our setup is FREE, we only make money when you do.



You can use our service as-long-as you want

and leave whenever you like .

Mastering services.

Promotional services.

Create your Record label.

Distribution of your music